OSOBNÍ ASISTENTKA vedení společnosti WHITE & CASE LL
Supporting our clients around the globe
White & Case is a truly global law firm, uniquely positioned to help our clients achieve their ambitions in today's G20 world.
As a pioneering international law firm, our cross-border experience and diverse team of local, US and English-qualified lawyers consistently deliver results for our clients.
In both established and emerging markets, our lawyers are integral, long-standing members of the community, giving our clients insights into the local business environment alongside our experience in multiple jurisdictions.
We work with some of the world's most respected and well-established banks and businesses, as well as start-up visionaries, governments and state-owned entities.
Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary
Duties and Accountabilities
The major function of a Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary is to perform full secretarial, administrative and legal office procedures on an assigned basis, it also requires the ability to organize and expedite work flow for you’re the Office Executive Partner. The assigned Assistant will perform any other duties as are required by the Firm.
- Reports to and takes direction from the Office Executive Partner and Coordinating Secretary.
- Performs competently all the function (including advanced functions) of the Firm’s various software programs, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, iManage system, DeltaView, DTE, etc.
- Always makes sure Office Executive Partner’s work requirements are dealt with speedily and are looked on as a priority.
- Has a thorough knowledge of Firm procedures and upholds all rules and procedures.
- Answers and directs complex inquiries to appropriate business services staff member or legal staff. Keeps information confidential when necessary.
- Opens, reviews, and sorts, according to priority, all incoming correspondence, including emails in Inbox
- Heavy typing, transcribing of dictation, drafting and editing of text from rough drafts.
- Proofreads for typos and edits all documentation, in accordance with W&C Style Guides.
- Copies and distributes routine, as well as confidential, memos, letters, faxes and various legal documents.
- Maintains and plans scheduling for the Office Executive Partner including meetings, conferences and placing conference or video calls.
- Maintains plans and coordinates the Partner’s work day, schedules appointments, conferences, meetings and makes travel arrangements, and prepares business itineraries.
- Drafts and finalizes diaries (DTE).
- Creates, organizes and maintains files including offsite.
- Works as a Team player to provide secretarial support to other lawyers/legal staff based on direct Office Executive Partner’s instructions including answering telephones, handling overflow work and coordination of lunch hours among the other assistants/secretaries on the Team. Maintains good working relationship with other Team members. Adherence to Firm guidelines is essential.
- Covers absence/lunch breaks of other secretaries.
- In the Office Executive Partner’s absence, the Assistant must be able to ascertain matters of priority and urgency and be able to respond in a quick and efficient manner. Also checks his e-mails and correspondence and delegates to appropriate Partner or Lawyer
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- High professional standards, professional appearance and pleasant manners
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels
- Pragmatic, self-motivated, flexible and able to work both in team and individually as required
- Willingness to take on additional tasks as and when required
- Good knowledge and skills with all standard IT packages
- Very good command of English, both written and oral
- Ability to work under stress
- 25 days of vacation
- 5 sick days + 2 personal days
- Multisport Benefit Program
- Luncheon vouchers
- Language lessons
- Program Healthy Office – fresh fruit, yoga classes, circuit training, physical therapist
- Social events
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices in the historic center of Prague
- Office Executive Partner, Coordinating Secretary
Pokud vás pozice zaujala, pošlete svůj životopis (včetně fotografie) a motivační dopis v českém jazyce na email email@example.com.
Neváhejte mi zavolat, pokud potřebujete více informací o pozici.
Kristýna Stoklásková Tel: +420 603 172 577