Více informací o pozici
Executive Assistant to CEO
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our international team at CME. The individual will support one of our co-CEOs and internal key stakeholders and oversee administrative aspects for CME Prague employees and their teams.
What can you expect?
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks, including: managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging meeting agendas
- Manage calendar of co-CEO: scheduling meetings, setting location, time, and appropriate duration, identifying, inviting and confirming participants, facilitating arrangements where required
- Prepare presentations using PowerPoint and other tools when required; conduct industry research
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for key staff, prepare expense reports for co-CEO
- Support HR team in organizing employees’ events (townhalls, teambuidlings, parties,etc)
- Support HRD in organizing HRD conferences or other meetings
- Ensure copying, filing and distribution of all required documents
- Prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Serve as the day-to-day manager of office logistics; manage accounts receivable and payable
- Maintain office supplies, mail processing
- Work in internal purchase order system with key cost centers
- Provide operational support to the CME central team and other teams based on their actual requirements
What is important to us?
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in a similar position but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Czech and Business English
- Independent, responsible and detail oriented spirit
- Enthusiasm and dedication, with a positive approach to completing the task
- Openness to flexible working hours
- Interest in the media sector and passion for TV itself
What do we offer?
- Amazing company culture
- Attractive remuneration package
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office
- Contribution to company canteen
- Onsite fitness club with sauna
- TV Liveshows tickets
- Social events and more
In case you would like to apply for the position, please send us your CV and a short cover letter in English.
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Pokud vás pozice zaujala, pošlete svůj životopis (včetně fotografie) a motivační dopis na email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neváhejte mi zavolat, pokud potřebujete více informací o pozici. Tel: +420 603 172 577